THE FIRST STEP TO GETTING THE RIGHT MORTAGE IS TAKING TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE
If you’re looking for mortgage finance — whether it’s for your new home or a business, or investment property — you’ll know it can be a daunting task. Even if it isn’t your first time buying property, getting exactly the right finance can still be time consuming and frustrating.
There are so many lenders and so many options — so where and how do you start? How do you find the right solution, without all the stress?
The first step is to call Patrick Chew. He’s knowledgeable and experienced, with a history of helping clients make well-informed decisions about their residential and investment property financing needs. With over 20 years consumer and business banking experience (including seven years as an owner-operator bank manager) and a successful financial planning background, Patrick is extremely skilled at helping people achieve their short and long-term financial goals.
This unique insight and expertise enables him to recommend the right strategy, structure and solution for your situation. This is also why Patrick has a very loyal clientele who always call him first whenever they need mortgage finance.
At Partner Financial Services, Patrick will:
- provide a complimentary, no-obligation consultation and review to discuss your current financial needs and the various loan options available. (We know you’re busy so we’re more than happy to come to you.)
- use industry-leading mortgage software to compare mortgage products and loan structures to find the best solution for you
- explain the different products and loan process clearly and simply
- provide professional, knowledgeable and tailored advice so you can make an informed decision
- guide you through every aspect of your loan application, from arranging pre-approval and completing the application form to liaising with solicitors and lenders to make sure your loan is approved quickly and settled on time.
Contact Patrick on (02) 9114 6232 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation discussion of your needs. You can be confident that he’ll always provide the best outcome for you too.
STRUCTURE, STRATEGY, SOLUTIONS – NOT STRESS
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Credit Representative (CRN 461740) – Licensee (BLSSA P/L, ACL 391237)
- Member of Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
- Member of Credit & Investments Ombudsman Ltd (CIO)